Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap14%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap36%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap14%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap21%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap6%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_lcap9%House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

Favorite book genre : Fantasy, Fiction, Supernatural, Romance etc.
Currently Reading : Eat Pray Love, Just Listen, Ghostgirl: Homecoming
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, House of Night Series, The Hunger Games Series, White Cat

House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Empty
PostHouse of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast

House of Night Series
by PC and Kristin Cast

Since there is already a topic in the 'Book Series' forum, click here to read the description for the books.

Genre:
Fiction

My Review:
My mother introduced me to this series because after I had finished the Twilight saga, I was going through vampire withdrawel and she couldn't stand my complaining. Razz I started the first book and didn't stop till I finished Hunted, since it was the last book available at the time. Then I pre-ordered Tempted and when it finally arrived, it took me a week to finish due to classes and studying for finals. I tell you if I had a final on HoN I would have aced it. Very Happy So that's how I found it. As for my review:
We meet Zoey, a high school girl who's life was seemingly normal. But one day at school her life, in one instant, had been changed forever. Now she must deal with fitting in all over again and deal with seemingly endless boy drama. She also has to see the difference between what is real and what is an act with the people that she meets. She must soon step up to be the leader her friends and even her goddess knows that she can be.
This series is one of my favorites and I definately reccomend it to anyone who likes vampyres, magic and seriously tangled love triangles or erm shapes would be the better description. It's meant for a somewhat older teenage audience, like 15+ maybe pushing 14+, since some scenes are shockers [yes even for oldie moi].

Characters:
Zoey Redbird - A high school girl who's world went from sunlight to moonlight.
Grandma Redbird - Zoey's solid rock. Always there for her.
Aphrodite - Resident snob and accidental comedian.
Stevie Rae - Zoey's roommate and new best friend.
The Twins - Fashionable and funny.
Damien - Every girl's best gay guy friend
Erik - Dreamily handsome and quite the actor. Is it all an act with him?
Nyx - Goddess of Night
Neferet - Zoey's mentor and Head of the school
These all play a role in Zoey's life and in the story line. Other various characters make u

My Rating:
House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast HoofprintHouse of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast HoofprintHouse of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast HoofprintHouse of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast HoofprintHouse of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast Hoofprint
5/5 Hoof prints
Back to top Go down
http://shadowimagedesigns.webs.com
Share this post on: reddit

House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast :: Comments

No Comment.

House of Night Series by PC and Kristin Cast

Page 1 of 1