Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap14%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap36%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap14%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap21%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap6%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_lcap9%The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

Favorite book genre : horror and ficton
Currently Reading : witchfinder dawn of the demontide by william hussey
Favorite Book(s) : darkest power series morganville vampires house of night

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Empty
PostSubject: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Cirqusdufreak
cirque du freak book 1
Darren Shan's an ordinary schoolboy, until he and his best friend Steve get tickets to the Cirque Du Freak, a bizarre freak show featuring such arcane performers as Hans Hands, Gertha Teeth, the Wolf Man and Rhamus Twobellies. In the midst of the ghoulish excitement, true terror raises its head when Steve recognises that one of the performers -- Mr Crepsley -- is in fact a vampire!
Steve remains after the show finishes, to confront the vampire -- but his motives are anything but ordinary! In the shadows of a crumbling theatre, a horrified Darren eavesdrops on his friend and the vampire, and is witness to a monstrous, disturbing plea.
Later, in a moment of insane daring, Darren sets out to steal the vampire's magnificent performing tarantula, an act which will have severe, tragic consequences for both Darren and Steve. Their lives will never be the same again ...

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Thevampireassistant
the vampire assistant book 2
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan NewTunnelsCover
tunnels of blood book 3
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Vampiremountain
vampire mountain book 4
Spoiler:
The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Trailsofdeath
trials of death book 5
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Thevampireprince
the vampire prince book 6
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Huntersofthedust
hunters of the dusk book 7
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Alliesofthenight
allies of the night book 8
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Killersofthedawn
killers of the dawn book 9
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Lakeofsouls
the lake of souls book 10
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Lordofshadows
lord of the shadows book 11
Spoiler:

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Sonsofdestiny
sons of destiny book 12
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 am

i have the hole series and love it this series is what got me into vampires i love darren shan his a great auther Very Happy who else have read this series
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I LOVE this series!
This was actually the first series I ever read. It was so good.
I finished the whole series in 12 days. One book a day. Very Happy
I just love this series.
Spoiler:

I still have to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:25 am

Spoiler:
i loved this series also there was always something different happening love it im gonna add darren shan other book series as well when i have time

i have to say this book series kicked me into vampire books in a big way
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 pm

I really really want to re-read them.
But I'm going to think about it.
Since I want to read many other books!
Back to top Go down
vincent
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
vincent

Favorite Book(s) : harry potter books

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 am

i just started reading this series and i already love it. it has so many funny parts and loads of action Mr Crepsley has to my favourt so far Smile
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh, god. Mr. Crepsley is by far my favorite character.
Though I was disappointed to see John C. Riley play him in the film. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan   The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan
Page 1 of 1