Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap14%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap36%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap14%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap21%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap6%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_lcap9%Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

Favorite book genre : Fantasy, Fiction, Supernatural, Romance etc.
Currently Reading : Eat Pray Love, Just Listen, Ghostgirl: Homecoming
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, House of Night Series, The Hunger Games Series, White Cat

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Empty
PostRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

Red Riding Hood
by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Red-riding-hood-cover
Genre:
Fiction, Wolves

My Review:
When I heard about the movie coming out I was hesitant about picking up the book but I decided that I would read the book before I saw the movie. First off, I love the cover. Moving into the book was fun because it started with these pages that had just a few words in big bold letters. These lead you into the story. It was not hard to get into the book and it is interesting how the book is split into three parts. I do have to say that it was not hard to fall for Peter, the dark mysterious guy who shows up in town after being away for years. Then there is Henry, who for all intensive purposes, is pretty much like prince. Honest, quiet and handsome, all the girls pine for him. Valerie, the main character, is a pretty, free spirited girl who just wants out. And for many girls this is relatable. She doesn't make me want to puke like Bella did, which is a good thing. Valerie is kind of like a Katniss, strong, determined and looks out for family. Also, she's torn between two guys (crap, like Bella too). Anyway, your time would not be wasted reading this book. It is a wonderful read and seriously a page turner, I stayed up past my planned bed time because I just couldn't put it down.
OH! The one thing that did get under my skin was that the last chapter isn't in the book! They send you online to their website to read the final "bonus" chapter.

Characters:
Valerie - A girl accused of something she's not
Peter - Valerie's childhood friend who left dagerhorn for a few years
Henry - Blacksmith's son and Valerie's fiance
Cesaire - Valerie and Lucie's father
Lucie - Valerie's sister
Grandmother - (Does not need an explanation.. lol)
Suzette - Valerie and Lucie's mother
Adrien - Henry's father

My Rating:
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright HoofprintRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright HoofprintRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright HoofprintRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright Hoofprint
4/5 Hoof prints
Back to top Go down
http://shadowimagedesigns.webs.com
Share this post on: reddit

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright :: Comments

No Comment.

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

Page 1 of 1