Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap14%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap36%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap14%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap21%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap6%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_lcap9%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

Go down 
+9
Rosalie
annmarie
AnimeGirlXXX
[Amii.x]
Mandi
LibielShadow
Haley(VampyreWriter)
Evie J
Heather
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather
Scanning the shelves
Scanning the shelves
Heather

Favorite book genre : Action/ romance/ adventure
Currently Reading : Can you keep a Secret?
Favorite Book(s) : The hunger games!

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:45 pm

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Th_twilightcover-1
About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Th_newmooncover
Spoiler:

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Th_eclipsecover
Spoiler:

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Th_breakingdawn
Spoiler:

Personally, i think its not the best series, but im in love with Jasper, i read it for him Wink

your views? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Evie J
Katniss Everdeen
Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:52 pm

<-----does not like twilight at all. I read the books before the movie. I only cared for the first one and now the movie stuff drives me crazy! UGH!
Back to top Go down
Haley(VampyreWriter)
Torn between two charismatic young men for Fallen
Haley(VampyreWriter)

Favorite book genre : Vampire, Teen, Real Life, Fantasy
Currently Reading : The Lovely Bones
Favorite Book(s) : I've decided that I can't decide what book is my favorite hehehe :D

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:17 pm

I LOOOVE IT! The last book is my fave, and I read them before they were popular. The movies are good. I CANNOT WIAT untilt hey do breaking dawn!!
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 am

I liked the series before all the hyped came around.
Now by the mention of it annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Haley(VampyreWriter)
Haley(VampyreWriter)

Favorite Book(s) : I've decided that I can't decide what book is my favorite hehehe :D

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 am

yeah i dont let the fact that world is obsessed with things bother me, because eventually it will all blow over, i loved the book so who gives a crap what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
Heather
Scanning the shelves
Scanning the shelves
Heather

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

jasper jasper jasper Wink
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

Favorite book genre : Fantasy, Fiction, Supernatural, Romance etc.
Currently Reading : Eat Pray Love, Just Listen, Ghostgirl: Homecoming
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, House of Night Series, The Hunger Games Series, White Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:11 am

I liked the books. I was irritated with the bumbling idiot that was Bella [her actress is the same]. I like the character Edward but despise Robert in the movie. My sister is obsessed beyond belief with this series and the movies and all there is, is TWILIGHT all over my house. I'm trying to get House of Night it's spot in the house, basically the door to my room, just to slow down the invasion that is Twilight. XD
My favorite characters are Jacob, Carlisle and Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowimagedesigns.webs.com
Heather
Scanning the shelves
Scanning the shelves
Heather

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 pm

My bestfriend is the same, i dont think theres any more space on any walls in the house to put another twilight poster Wink x
Back to top Go down
[Amii.x]
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
[Amii.x]

Favorite book genre : Fantasy and Historical Fiction
Currently Reading : Fallen by Lauren Kate
Favorite Book(s) : Phantom by Susan Kay

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:42 pm

I dont love it but I dont hate it. I'll admit I really wanna see the movie. (x But they arent my favorite books.
Bella is annoying and Edward is self-obsessed and hardly believeable. -.-
Plus, they got so popular, I just dont want to be interested in them anymore because it looks like I'm just following the crowd, when really, I just have a huge vampire obsession. (:

Jacob, Alice, and Carlisle are my favorites. <3
Back to top Go down
http://temporary-insanity.darkbb.com
Haley(VampyreWriter)
Haley(VampyreWriter)

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm

see i dont care what other poeple think. if they wanna think im following the crowd then thats their problem. i like them because i love vampires, and because bella is like my twin. and i really think they are good books. the only thing i dont care for in those books is the fact that the vampires sparkle lol. thats just stupid. but other than that i love them.
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirlXXX
Sinking into a beanbag chair with your new book
Sinking into a beanbag chair with your new book
AnimeGirlXXX

Favorite book genre : Fantasy or super natural books
Currently Reading : prophecy og teh sisters
Favorite Book(s) : Hush, Hush, VA, Ever, blue moon, MI

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:08 pm

loved the books then i started reading something ells and found that i loved other book more.
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

Favorite book genre : horror and ficton
Currently Reading : witchfinder dawn of the demontide by william hussey
Favorite Book(s) : darkest power series morganville vampires house of night

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

i love the twilight saga books i have seen the film to the seconed movie is better then the first i wont say im ocd about them i just injoy them no posters got a t shirt i was sad when the book fineshed but i have moved on to other series and there are a few i like better then twilight
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

Favorite book genre : Fantasy
Favorite Book(s) : Twilight Saga, House of Night, Harry Potter and Fallen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 am

I like it...I used to love it, but it's sort of dawned on me that the world doesn't revolve around Bella bloomin' Swan.
I seriously do not like the blithering idiot ¬¬
I like Edward (And Robert a little) but I prefer Emmett (*swoon*) Jacob (Major epic hottness and only 2 months older then me XD), Jasper...or even Carlisle (He has the older man factor XD )
Rosalie is my favourite girl character (no duh xP) but Alice is a very close second

The first movie was alright...not to brilliant but good all the same...
..But I admit..New Moon's movie was amazing..I've seen it four times now and can't get enougth....but that might just be because of Jacob *sigh*
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 am

Emmett i love him sooo funny in the books Smile i also think jacob is very hot in the film bella does my head in i also like alice
also Rosalie had the right idea DONT change bella also i think there is a lot to rosalie she had such a hard time and she pulled through and to have emmett as a boyfriend lucky lucky
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 am

Emmett = Major hot and Funny!!! <<Perfect XD
Jacob...*drool*
I love Alice..she's just so nice..like the best bestfriend ever xD
Rosalie has the right idea..she's been through alot and got the most perfect partner ever xD
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, House of Night Series, The Hunger Games Series, White Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 am

Added the Book Covers and the descriptions. Smile
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm

i have to say this i did not really like the last book in the series the others were better sorry every one but the last book felt diffrent and kinda like the book was a struggle to writte i loved all the rest through and i cant say i hated the last book it was just not as good as the rest
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Don't worry about hating the last one...I'm not fond of it at all...

I found it tacky and unbelievable..I mean seriously a half vampire half human baby who ages quickly, glows in sunlight, breaks bones whilst being born and had to be eaten out of Bella

My first impressions of Nessie were...eww..gross xP
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 pm

I thought DEAMON CHILD.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

And I don't like how Stephenie Meyer fobed (sp) Jacob off with Nessie

It was like:
Bella: Jacob, you're not good enough for me
Jacob: =[
Edward: *laughing*
Bella: Oh Edward you're so amazing let's get married and have a gross demon child
Jacob: D<
Edward: Ok
*Married and Nessie is due*
Bella: Oh dear...seems I'm in labour
Edward: Aahh
Jacob: Eww
*Nessie is born*
Bella: Ah the pain of changing into a bloodsucking monster
Jacob: *Looks at Nessie* Oh look, the demon child I've hated for however long it was..she's so lovely..oh look I've imprinted

~~
O.o
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

XD

Well that's how it played out in my head

Poor Jacob =[
Back to top Go down
Love
Scanning the shelves
Scanning the shelves
Love

Favorite book genre : Supernatural and Romance
Currently Reading : None.
Favorite Book(s) : Everything that's in my bookshelf :)

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:31 am

LOL!
Well, if put bluntly, that's a way.

Have you guys heard of Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon, a parody of Twilight? The summary sounds hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Yeah! I haven't read it though.. I need to find it Razz

But I mean Twilight is a good series, it's just the parodies make it SOOO much better lol.
Back to top Go down
Rach
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
Rach

Favorite book genre : Fantasy and Vampire
Currently Reading : Divine by choice PC Cast
Favorite Book(s) : Twilight series, House of Night series

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I really like these books I really like Jacob he is my fav I also like Alice. My Fav book is twilight and breacking dawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next