Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

Go down 
+9
Rosalie
annmarie
AnimeGirlXXX
[Amii.x]
Mandi
LibielShadow
Haley(VampyreWriter)
Evie J
Heather
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger
Namine

Favorite book genre : Young Adult Fiction/ Mystery
Currently Reading : Burned, The Truth About Forever,
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Rosalie wrote:
And I don't like how Stephenie Meyer fobed (sp) Jacob off with Nessie

It was like:
Bella: Jacob, you're not good enough for me
Jacob: =[
Edward: *laughing*
Bella: Oh Edward you're so amazing let's get married and have a gross demon child
Jacob: D<
Edward: Ok
*Married and Nessie is due*
Bella: Oh dear...seems I'm in labour
Edward: Aahh
Jacob: Eww
*Nessie is born*
Bella: Ah the pain of changing into a bloodsucking monster
Jacob: *Looks at Nessie* Oh look, the demon child I've hated for however long it was..she's so lovely..oh look I've imprinted

~~
O.o

My version was more of a:

Bella: Jacob I hate you but I need you as a friend so I'm going to be selfish and rip your heart to tiny pieces procced to stomp on those pieces reshred them and eat them.
Jacob: O.O D :
Edward: Bella I love you!~
Bella: I love me too!~ Because I'm a self-centered brat who wants everything to revolve around me and be the way I want it but I guess I love you too.
Edward: YAY!~ Now I don't have to commit suicide!~
Bella: O.o
Jacob: Great now I can kill you!~
*Ed and Bella go get married and procced to have Ness*
Jacob: I hate you and your terrible child I want to kill both of you for hurting my Bells.
*looks at Ness*
Jacob: I LOVE YOU!~
Back to top Go down
Namine
Hermione Granger
Hermione Granger
Namine

Favorite book genre : Young Adult Fiction/ Mystery
Currently Reading : Burned, The Truth About Forever,
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 pm

But I absoulutly loved the series despite that xD!~
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I hated Breaking Dawn.
I still think someone should've died! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rach
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
Rach

Favorite book genre : Fantasy and Vampire
Currently Reading : Divine by choice PC Cast
Favorite Book(s) : Twilight series, House of Night series

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm

LibielShadow wrote:
I hated Breaking Dawn.
I still think someone should've died! Twisted Evil

Breaking dawn is one of my fav but I have 2 agree should have died.
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Max Ride
Max Ride
Mandi

Favorite book genre : Fantasy, Fiction, Supernatural, Romance etc.
Currently Reading : Eat Pray Love, Just Listen, Ghostgirl: Homecoming
Favorite Book(s) : Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, House of Night Series, The Hunger Games Series, White Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:53 am

I think it would have caused a horrible uprising of twilight readers if someone in the Cullen family died. I don't think I would have minded of Bella died by a rouge wolf or something but she was made too powerful as a vampire. And Jake... If he died. I think I would have died. 0.0

It's kinda like when JK Rowling sentanced my favorite character Sirius to death. I died too. My mom thought I was crazy but seriuously I was bawling for days.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowimagedesigns.webs.com
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

Favorite book genre : Fantasy
Favorite Book(s) : Twilight Saga, House of Night, Harry Potter and Fallen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 am

That's a good point...but I think there should've been some huge fight and a death...I don't know who to kill off, but someone shoulld've ><
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Yes.
Like Bella dying. She got annoying after New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Rach
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
Rach

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 am

Rosalie wrote:
That's a good point...but I think there should've been some huge fight and a death...I don't know who to kill off, but someone shoulld've ><

yep that's wat I thought as I said in the post before I Think one of the vamps should have died
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Luce Price
Luce Price
Rosalie

Favorite book genre : Fantasy
Favorite Book(s) : Twilight Saga, House of Night, Harry Potter and Fallen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 am

LibielShadow wrote:
Yes.
Like Bella dying. She got annoying after New Moon.

I totally wouldn't have minded that. She annoyed me from Twilight ><
Back to top Go down
LibielShadow
Lena Duchannes
Lena Duchannes
LibielShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:20 pm

I know, right.
Back to top Go down
faekay
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
faekay

Favorite book genre : Crime, Fantasy
Currently Reading : Re-reading the Vampire Diaries

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Evie J wrote:
<-----does not like twilight at all. I read the books before the movie. I only cared for the first one and now the movie stuff drives me crazy! UGH!

im not a fan i have the first book and ive read about half i just cant get into it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/faeriefolk
Rach
Going to the Library
Going to the Library
Rach

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:10 am

[quote="faekay"][quote="Evie J"]
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

Favorite book genre : horror and ficton
Currently Reading : witchfinder dawn of the demontide by william hussey
Favorite Book(s) : darkest power series morganville vampires house of night

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

i read the series and thought that bella was a bit of a player to be honest oh edward i love but i love jacob to that kind of put me off the book the action in the book is left to right till the end and i find that to many people are using the twilight series as a guildline to all over books which is compleatly wrong as there is a lot better books thentwilight out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer   The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2