Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap14%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap36%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap14%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap21%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap6%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_lcap9%The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann

Go down 
+2
annmarie
Evie J
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evie J
Katniss Everdeen
Katniss Everdeen

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Empty
PostSubject: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 pm

WARNING! Do NOT read descriptions of sequels if you haven't read the previous book!

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Wake

For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime.

She can't tell anybody about what she does -- they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control.

Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant....

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Lisa_McMann-Fade

Spoiler:

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann GONE

Spoiler:

Gone available February 9, 2010!

Last edited by Evie J on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

Favorite book genre : horror and ficton
Currently Reading : witchfinder dawn of the demontide by william hussey
Favorite Book(s) : darkest power series morganville vampires house of night

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:01 am

what this series like ??? i love starting new books so let me know what you think of it thanks
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Bookless
Bookless
Haruka

Favorite book genre : Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance, Drama, Suspence, Mystery, Adventure.
Currently Reading : Vampire Academy
Favorite Book(s) : The House of Night Series

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

What is this series like?
Back to top Go down
Freetje88
Going to the Library
Going to the Library

Favorite book genre : what do you think ;)
Currently Reading : Blue Blood Series

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 am

I liked it. It's writin in a different way then I'm used to, but its okay! i really liked the first one, but then i started to read the second one and i put it down. but maybe youll like it! give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
junglejulia
Bookless
Bookless

Favorite book genre : YA, SciFi
Currently Reading : Just finished Mockingjay
Favorite Book(s) : Hunger Games Trilogy, I Am Legend, The Long Walk

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

I bought the first two, and I liked them. I thought it was different; something new. I look forward to getting the third.

They are pretty much like most of the popular YA books out right now. Teenage girl with some kind of crazy power/situation, all while trying to fall in love...
Back to top Go down
Phury11
Bookless
Bookless

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

BEST BOOKS EVER!!!! in my opinon!!!! Sad Book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wake Series by Lisa McMann   The Wake Series by Lisa McMann Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wake Series by Lisa McMann
Page 1 of 1