Young Adult Book Club
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club!
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Glad you're here!
If you're not a member already, then what are you waiting for? Join the site and get access to not only the sections you see now, but Writer's Club, where you can share and read your own writings, Actor's Club, where you can roleplay to your heart's desire, and Real Life, where you can discuss anything you want with fellow members! We'd love to have you here!
And if you're already a member, log in why don't ya? Why are you even reading this?
Young Adult Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all young adult book lovers to get together and discuss their favorite books.

HomeHome  NewslettersNewsletters  Bulletin BoardBulletin Board  Join Book Club CircleJoin Book Club Circle  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're actively seeking new staff members! here to see how to apply! No experience necessary! Smile

Click here to read this month's newsletter!

Click here to read YABC's Interview with debut author, Swati Avasthi!

The Month's Circle Pick: Fallen! Join the discussions by becoming part of Book Club Circle!

Check out Book Club's very own Homepage for all the information you want!

Check out the new and improved Bulletin Board for information on book releases, book signings, movie/tv rights, and more!

There are now Book Reviews that you can read! If you would like to be a blogger, please check here. We'd love to have you as a reviewer!

Please read the board guidelines before posting.

Please introduce yourself if you're new to the forum!

Start Discussing Book Worms!
Author 411
Tonya Hurley
Swati Avasthi

Are your an author, publisher, or agent and you would like YABC to conduct an interview? Contact Us and let us know!
Monthly Newsletters
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Important Links
Homepage
Bulletin Board
Book Club Circle
FAQs
Site Suggestions
Latest topics
» Hi!
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:32 pm by megracer

» Rook by Monica MacDonald
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm by megracer

» YA mermaid fantasy: Into the Deep series by Missy Fleming
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm by aethra

» Favorite Author?
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 pm by jumpingbread

» Christian Louboutin Shoe
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 pm by cangliang

» christian louboutin peep toes
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Outlet
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 am by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online[
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 am by cangliang

» l]Christian Louboutin Flats
ghostgirl by tonya hurley EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm by cangliang

Poll
What's Your Favourite book Genre
Drama
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap14%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Fantasy
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap36%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 36% [ 28 ]
Horror
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap14%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Romance
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap21%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Tragedy
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap6%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Other
ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_lcap9%ghostgirl by tonya hurley Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 78

ghostgirl by tonya hurley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annmarie
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders
annmarie

Favorite book genre : horror and ficton
Currently Reading : witchfinder dawn of the demontide by william hussey
Favorite Book(s) : darkest power series morganville vampires house of night

ghostgirl by tonya hurley Empty
Postghostgirl by tonya hurley

ghostgirl by tonya hurley Ghostgirl_bookcover

Charlotte Usher has always felt invisible at school. But now she has a plan to break into the popular crowd and nothing is going to stop her. Not even death.

It's the first day of the rest of Charlotte's life. She isn't going to be invisible any more. And she's not going to stop at just getting noticed, she's determined that she'll be envied! Much to Charlotte's surprise her plan actually seems to be working: Petula, the most popular girl at school has finally acknowledged her existence and her lab partner for the rest of the term is none other than Damen Dylan, school heart-throb and object of Charlotte's desire. It's only a matter of time before she's accepted into their elite circle...that is until, in her excitement, Charlotte chokes to death on a gummy bear.

So, OK, it's the first day of the rest of Charlotte's death - why should that change her plans?

review ghostgirl by tonya hurley Icon_study
i started reading the book yesterday and fineshed it in under 24 hour and the book is like 328 pages long.
through the book you got to see what death can do to a teenage girl who wonts to be popula but you also see a lot of other charters lives unfold,
the book was writen wonderful with hidden meanings behind everything you felt like you was seeing the world through the ghost of the book.
you really got to like the charters in the books the story itself was just magical.
i cant wait to read the next book and see how the story carries on.
5 out of 5

parts i liked ghostgirl by tonya hurley Icon_biggrin

Spoiler:

i have to say it had to pick parts the hole story was so amazing

parts i dislike ghostgirl by tonya hurley Icon_mad

there was not a part in the book i disliked

charters i liked ghostgirl by tonya hurley Icon_biggrin
charlotte:ok she is a charter you love and hate at the same time she acts all for herself to start but you soon start to see a better side to her through the book

scarlet:i thought she was amazing she stood out from the others because she new she was diffrent but did not care what others throught of her

damen:popula but her but in a cool way he did not pick on others like the other popula people do so he showes himself to be a kind guy

prue:she was mean to start been she had the dead teens best intrestes at heart

charters i dislike ghostgirl by tonya hurley Icon_mad

petula:she is just so mean to everyone and i guess every book has to have a bad guy she would be it.

auther

tonya hurley
i would like to say a big thank you for the free books and the chance to inverview with the others
i love the books and her style of written makes you wont to read more.

happy reading

ghostgirl by tonya hurley 93952
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ghostgirl by tonya hurley :: Comments

No Comment.

ghostgirl by tonya hurley

Page 1 of 1